|Case & Bezel||- As with the original Bullhead, there is a date window at 3 o’clock. |
- The black "sport-chic" dial features a reversed "Clous de Paris" pattern and is visible through a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
- The screw-in caseback is stamped with the familiar polished Seamaster Seahorse.
- Its black bi-directional rotating inner bezel has a 12-hour scale.
|Bracelet||- The striking timepiece is presented on a black leather strap and has been produced in an edition limited to 669 pieces. |
- The new Bullhead is powered by an automatic Co-Axial calibre 3113.
To meet a long-standing request from Seamaster Bullhead enthusiasts, OMEGA has reissued a limited-edition version of the iconic chronograph. The new Bullhead’s dial design captures the strength of the original, with its distinctive inner bezel and the sub-dials at 12 and 6 o’clock.
- Limited edition
- Small seconds
- Screw-in crown
- Bi-directional rotating bezel